3/6/12

Mommy :')

Gak kerasa, udah setengah tahun lebih ngerasain mama gak ada. Banyak pertanyaan yang mau gue tanya ke mama. "Apa kabar ma?" "lagi ada dimana?" "enak gak disana?". I miss you mom... :'( Pengen cerita sama mama, pengen peluk mama, kangen dimarahin mama, kangen mau taunya mama, kangen carenya mama, kangen mama....
Sometimes I think, the world is really unfair. People I loved was gone forever. Where all people will cry when people are happy to go for good. So I must be willing to accept the departure of my mother who had cared for since birth.
I miss. I missed where my mother called me 'dear'. I miss when my mother scolded me because I'm lazy to learn. I missed where my mom held me when the days are not met. I miss everything about him. Now I don't know story to anyone. Usually that always want to hear my heart is my mother. But now....

I miss mama.